Green Building Through Integrated Design
Green Building through Integrated Design provides a step-by-step process for planning, designing, constructing, and operating high-performance green buildings, using proven integrated design methods. With detailed project profiles, interviews, checklists, tables, and charts, it offers the most complete overview of green building for every professional involved in the process. The author delivers critical information on key success factors such as delivering a project on-time and within budget, and managing the certification process - including both domestic and international systems.
- Provides a proven step-by-step method for delivering green building projects that successfully brings all members of the building team into the process, while keeping costs within budget.
- 35 LEED Platinum project profiles in the US and Canada.
- More than 30 interviews with key individuals to detail specific lessons learned on each project.
- Checklists, project photos, illustrations, tables, and charts for quick, visual access to information.
- Detailed information about how to manage the LEED certification process.
- Written by one of the foremost names in the green building arena.
Jerry Yudelson is a professional engineer with an MBA. He has trained 3,500 people in the LEED green building rating system, and has chaired Greenbuild, the world’s largest green building conference, for the past five years. The founder of a green building consulting firm, he is the author of 8 books on green buildings and an advisor to manufacturers, venture capital firms, design firms and developers.