Jerry Yudelson, Green Building Speaker
We appreciate all of the inspiration and ideas you shared with us while you were here.
Thank you so much for your outstanding presentation. I have heard many favorable comments.
Program Director, Geosynthetics 2013
Thank you again & excellent job today! You made quite an impression on us all…nothing but positive feedback! We are extremely grateful.
BOMA, Phoenix, AZ
You can book Jerry Yudelson as the dynamic, funny and motivating green building speaker for your next conference, seminar, webinar or company workshop. He speaks on a wide variety of topics around the business of green buildings, bringing relevant and topical information to your people. Contact Jerry to find out how to enliven your next meeting, conference or seminar with such topics as: Preventing urban water crises, European green building approaches, the race for zero net energy buildings, the green building revolution, making the business case for sustainable development, and marketing green building services, Yudelson Associates, email@example.com, +1-520-207-9759.
BlueTech Forum 2012 - The Water Technology Opportunity in Green Buildings, Jerry Yudelson
Jerry Yudelson Keynotes the 11th Annual Municipal Green Building Conference and Expo
Jerry Yudelson Interviewed at Serbia Green Building Expo 2012 Belgrade
Jerry Discusses Net Zero Energy Greenbuilding at 2011 Greenbuild Toronto
Download Jerry's 2012 Speaker Brochure
- Turkish Green Building Council Annual Conference: Istanbul, February, Keynote
- Geosynthetics 2013: Long Beach, California, Keynote
- Hawaii Build and Buy Green Conference and Expo: Honolulu, Keynote
- Sheet Metal Contractors National Association, Annual Convention: Maui, Hawaii, Keynote
- Building CHICAGO/Greening the Heartland: Chicago, Illinois, Keynote
- Cape Town, South Africa: South Africa Green Building Council, Keynote and Workshop
- Belgrade, Serbia: Serbia Green Building Council, Keynote and Workshop
- Bilbao, Spain: Spain Green Building Council, Event
- Melbourne, Australia: ARBS Conference, Keynote and Workshop
- Los Angeles, California: Municipal Green Building Conference, Keynote
- Greensboro, North Carolina: Piedmont Triad Green Building Council, Annual Conference
- West Palm Beach, Florida: Florida Green Building Coalition, Annual Conference
- Portland, Oregon: Passive House NW Conference, Keynote
- San Francisco, California: BlueTech Forum (Water Investment), Keynote
- Santa Rosa, California: Plumbing Manufacturers International Conference, Keynote
- Charlottesville, Virginia: Living Future Institute Water Conference, Keynote
- Phoenix, Arizona: USGBC AZ Chapter, Keynote
- Las Vegas, Nevada: USGBC NV Chapter, Keynote
- Australia-US Energy Dialogue: Los Angeles
- National Association of Electrical Distributors: Palm Desert/San Antonio
- American Council of Engineering Companies: Webinar
- BiNational Softwood Lumber Council: San Diego
- GreenExpo365.com: Webinar
- Emerson Climate Technologies: Hilton Head, SC
- Renewable Energy: Alaska, Anchorage
- Carnegie Mellon University: Pittsburgh
- Central Texas Chapter, USGBC: San Antonio
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers: San Diego
- Commercial Brokers Association: Seattle
- Net Zero Energy Building Design Seminar: Phoenix
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors: Webinar
- ICSC Retail Green Conference: Phoenix
Your talks were inspirational and we've had great feedback!
Bruce Kerswill, Chairman
Green Building Council of South Africa, October 2012
I want to thank you again for the great presentation. We have had a lot of positive feedback on the event!
USGBC Piedmont Triad Chapter, North Carolina, September 2012
I just wanted to say thank you ever so much for your great keynote presentation for our convention and two wonderful workshops. I have had really great feedback on all three sessions.
Donne’ Putter, Education and Training Manager
Green Building Council of South Africa, October 2012
Your keynote was undoubtedly one of the most enjoyable presentations of the day.
BlueTech Forum Organizer, San Francisco, May 2012
You rocked the house! You engaged and entertained everyone.
Executive Director, USGBC LA Chapter
Municipal Green Building Conference & Expo, Los Angeles, April 2012
I thought your presentation was excellent and inspiring. It far exceeded my expectations and I've heard only rave reviews from folks in my office who were in the audience. I think your questions at the end raised valuable points and offered great interaction, which is rare in keynote settings but fit perfectly with the PH crew and more intimate setting.
Passive House Northwest, Conference Organizer
Portland, March 2012
Everyone I heard from had great things to say about your presentation and style. Having you on board made it much easier to attract the speakers to this year's excellent conference lineup.
Justin Sternberg, Program Manager
The Business of Clean Energy in Alaska Conference
It was fantastic having you as a keynote speaker. Thank you again for your very valuable contribution to making the event a success.
Paul O’Callaghan, CEO
BlueTech Forum, San Francisco, May, 2012
I received a lot of compliments about you and your presentation. [The audience] appreciated your humor and your graphics, and that the content of your presentation was applicable to everyone. I appreciate you getting our conference kicked off in such a positive way.
Randy Harris, Conference Chair
CSI Southwest Regional Conference, Tucson, June 2012
Everyone was impressed with the passion that you were able to stir in the crowd to help advance our mission. Feedback so far has been very positive and to quote several attendees… “inspiring”.
USGBC Arizona Chapter Board of Directors
Phoenix, February 2012
Thank you for your kind and sharing demeanor as well as your generosity to share your vast knowledge with our membership.
Daniel Huard, USGBC-Nevada Director, Programs Committee Co-Chair
Las Vegas, January 2012
Jerry's enthusiasm and knowledge of the green building industry inspired many of our Expo attendees to incorporate green building strategies into their local projects, leading some to pursue LEED-EBOM certification! His case studies helped attendees realize that pursuing "green" is feasible.
Michael Berning, Senior Principal, Heapy Engineering
2010 Dayton Green Expo
The feedback for your session was fantastic and I quoted you in my closing remarks.
Chief Organizer, 2010 Green Cities Conference, Melbourne, Australia
“Thank you for a wonderful session! I got excellent feedback from the guests and the sponsors.”
Event Organizer, College of Extended Studies/San Diego State University
"Blue is the New Green" presentation, August 2010
"It was a truly inspiring experience. The feedback from our client companies has been phenomenal."
Conference organizer, Enterprise Ireland Green Building Initiative
Dublin, Ireland, July 2010
"...exceeded our expectations this year and the positive feedback we received has been heartening."
Chris De Cure, Australia Consul-General, Event Sponsor
2010 Australia-US Sustainable Cities Dialogue, LA
"Our first learning event was a huge success! It is never easy engaging a new market. But your presentation was enough to sell the event out! Your words were insightful/provocative and you clearly illustrated the differing view our continents have toward green design."
CoreNet Global, Fort Worth, TX
"Jerry Yudelson provided training in 2009 for about 50 of our project managers in the LEED rating system. His course was customized for our needs and was very well received by our people. We found Jerry to be well prepared, thoroughly professional and quite understanding of our unique needs as developers of high-end residential communities."
Susie Maglich, Design Manager
AvalonBay Communities, Inc.
"Jerry gave a terrific talk here at WHYY in January 2009. His topic focused upon information for non-profits in ways they can begin to take important steps toward greening their building, and conserving energy. Jerry was humorous, insightful and thoughtful. He shared important information in an easy way and helped the audience understand that there are simple steps to take that do not involve complicated actions."
"Jerry Yudelson fit the scope of our Green to Business (aka G2B) day-long seminar perfectly. His focus on sustainability as it relates to business professionals gave him the credibility that we had hoped for with this project. Jerry made the details leading up to our event very easy and followed through on every aspect of his agreement with our organization. I would highly recommend Jerry for future speaking engagements."
Mary Anne Drewek
Woodward Radio, WI